Our mission at Premiere Music Academy, Inc. is to provide students with a well-rounded music curriculum and education. PMA faculty members are strongly dedicated to meeting the demands of their students’ varied musical goals and talents.
Why Choose Us
Why should I take lessons at PMA?
- lessons and classes at PMA are student-focused, flexible, and supportive
- we strive to create a positive environment in which all students can pursue their musical dreams
- participate in student recitals, hear your teacher play in faculty performances, and experience mock auditions
- meet music legends like trumpeter Roger Ingram and clarinetist Julian Bliss at PMA masterclasses
Why should I make music?
- foster self-esteem, confidence, and the ability to work with others
- exercise the brain and inspire creativity
- reinforce the values of commitment, discipline, and hard work
- lower blood pressure and enhance cognitive development
- and most importantly, TO HAVE FUN!
What instruments do you teach at PMA?
- We have specialists for nearly every instrument – check out our list of instruments that we teach!
- flute, oboe, clarinet/bass clarinet, saxophone
- trumpet, trombone, French horn, euphonium, tuba
- violin, viola, cello